The objectives of the project are numerous
- Send a balloon and payload 30km high
- Recover the payload intact
- Record Temperature and Pressure readings regularly. We will take internal temperature and external temperature readings.
- Take Stills
- Take GPS Co-ordinates
- Take a video of entire launch
- Have radio connectivity between the balloon and the ground station with the ability to transmit the stills, gps data and other physical measurements
These objectives are quite high ones to set, especially for a first HAB. The consequences of this is that it will take more time to design, create and organise the flight of the balloon.